Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm loving this whole New Year thing!

I know, I know! Already falling down on the job aye?! Sorry for that lull between the last blog and this one but I assure you it was with good reason. AND yes- it's only fair that since I missed last week, that I give you two food recipes and two cocktail recipes to make up for it! Okay, so now that I have addressed that, on to my news. It is time that I share what's been keeping me so busy lately, because I am so excited I am bursting at the seams.

Thanks to a great response to my blog, I am now the new food columnist for TheBahamasWeekly.com! It's a local online paper, based here in The Bahamas, that covers everything going on around The Bahamas! I'll be responsible for sharing my thoughts and recipes as I see fit with some Million readers a month worldwide! I'll also doing restaurant reviews, covering food fairs, and even highlighting chefs around the country. It's an additional Chapter in my growing aspiration to take over the Food world-- Muuuuhahahahahaha (evil Chef laugh, lol)! Did I mention how excited I am?

I have already posted my first piece about food and the associations we draw between food and memories from our pasts, please take a trip over there from time to time and have a read. I'm loving where this New Year is off to! I'm way excited for all the prospects ahead of me. I also have two amazing job opportunities that I am weighing out that I can't wait to share with you, but alas it is too soon. I still have some things to work out, but rest assured, as soon as I make a decision, you guys will be first to know!

Hope that you guys have started working towards your New Year goals too. If not what are you waiting for?? Carpe diem-- Seize the day!

Forks up!

No comments:

Post a Comment